the friday 56 #7

Written by Darlyn At Friday, March 19, 2010
Tonya @ Story Time With Tonya and Friends hosted this fun weekly meme, which is you have to;
* Grab a book, closest.
* Turn to page 56, ind the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of Story Time With Tonya and Friends.

A Bend in The Road by Nicholas Sparks

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Just thinking," he murmured.

"Good things, I hoped."

"Only the best." He pulled her close. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love NIcolas Sparks, haven't heard much about this book hope your liking it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sarah = i dont read this book yet. grab the closest but will read soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwweee, i love that quote. And I have got to find that Nicolas Sparks book! He's so good with relationships. I love this meme. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I haven't read any of Nicholas Sparks's books yet. I should - they seem to be really popular!

    Emidy
    from Une Parole

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the best Sparks's book I ever read! Hope you enjoyed it once you start reading it. I'm a little behind with reviews these days but my post on The Host is up! Hope you have a great weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWWWWWW

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-56_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this a long time ago and remember enjoying it even though I don't much care for Sparks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok trying my comment again with the CORRECT link!

    Haha! Your F56 is really sweet! I haven't read the book but I do have it. I will get to it eventually! Happy Friday! Here is mine:

    http://kayteegilroy.blogspot.com/2010/03/friday-56-dirty-job.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! i mean it because i only noticed after you commented that i 5 instead of 4 lol loved the book but not perfect!! THANKS (Must of clicked on the wrong link!)

    Thanks again
    Kelly
    MidnightGlance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review