my monthly books recap: july 10

Written by Darlyn At Monday, August 02, 2010
Another month has gone and August is already here. I had a great July but yes, not a very productive month of reading. Guess thing aren't always go as planned. Just a short post for my monthly book's read and reviewed. I managed to read 9 books which 7 of them already reviewed and linked to the review posts. Here's the list;

1) Heartbeat by Danielle Steel
2) Vampire A Go Go by Victor Gischler
3) The Desert Bride by Lynne Graham*
4) The Thin Executioner by Darren Shan
5) A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer
6) French Fried by Chris Dolley
7) Buying Time by Pamela Samuels Young
8) Dear Dylan by Siobhan Curham
9) Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

All in all, I've read 67 books this year and hoping that my 150 books read this year could be achieved. Even though there's so many things like prepare for my Master Thesis Viva this year and start to apply for a job. Oh, I'm so nervous!

So, that being said, August will be another unproductive month for me once more. But I hope you out there will enjoy August and have fun reading! Tell me about your July and leave a link. I would love to see how you guys did. It's not so bad to get jealous looking at others enormous book list, right?

Happy Reading in August!

14 comments:

  1. Great month to me :-) I haven't read a Danielle Steel in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All new titles to me... have to check them out! Happy reading for August!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/07/july-monthly-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great month!! Good Luck with your thesis and truly hoping you get the job you really want. I'll cross my fingers for you. Keep us posted.
    CMash

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great month. I hope you make the 150 I know I am trying too read that many or more this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darlyn, I wish you luck in your goal of 150 books for the year. I haven't done a post this month, too many other things to do. You read some great books, I have Prisoner of Birth on my book shelf waiting to be read. Well hope August is good and you get a lot done. Good luck with your Thesis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, way to go! 9 books in one month is outstanding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! you seem like you had a great month darlyn-- nine books :D

    have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck with your thesis and the job hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know what, you did really GREAT when you were able to read AND review those books per month. As you well know, I can read more, but apparently my writing skill is a bit shot, hence why I don't really write THAT much reviews (Man, this excuse does sounds better than saying I'm just purely lazy, right? LOL). Anyways, best wishes to you on your upcoming viva and also job hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done! I'm sure you'll make it to 150! Good luck with the thesis and job hunting!


    Alyssa
    Teens Read and Write

    ReplyDelete
  11. wohoooo!!!! go Darlyn!! you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WoW! You are doing an amazing job, especially because you have so much going on! Great job! Keep it up and do your best. It looks like you are at least reading some great books, so at least it's very enjoyable! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 9 books isn't productive!! You read allot!!! love your reviews!! Good luck with the job search!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have done a great job with your July reading, Darlyn! All the best in your job hunt1

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review