i'm back and snailly is my new best friend!

Written by Darlyn At Thursday, March 22, 2012
Hello dear friends! I know that no one ever miss my absence on the net but I feel very haapy because now I can go back to my old life. Blogging, reading and reviews, reding at leasure etc etc etc.

However, working life is very challenging. I don't know why I ever want to study so hard and get a very pathetic and boring, very boring job. Haha. It's not that I don't lik my work by I kind of in a way, trying to adapt with it. God, being collage student is way too easy than working. Welcome to independent life folks!

So that being said, my everyday schedule is very tight, plus, I'm a newlywed bride! Having 2Ws (Working and Wife) is not easy. And imagine I cook everyday! So there you have it, working, being a wife, cooking, reading, extra workload from office, and planning to be a student again, oh-oh...

I can't imagine if I have kids in future. So bookworms out there who is a wife, working, being a mum, you are gems! Super bionic-woman!

Then I need to update a lot of things. I hosted a challenge last year and still not updating the it (participants, please forgive me and promise will let you know something about it!), my own challenge for 2012 (I didnt finish any of the book challenges last year, so it was very pathethic and I still can feel how lame I am right now), also need to catch up with other blogger buddies (if they still remember me lol) and etc etc etc.

I change my blog layout. I know it's too girlish and too pinkish, but I dont care. Haha. I still think a professional layout is better but I need something colorful and bright to cheer up my every boring day.

Keep in touch dear friends and hope I'm still welcomed in this big wide world community. =)

Darlyn.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back, I for one love the new blog look ... very fresh and pretty!!

    Looking forward to you visiting somewhere in your busy schedule LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, welcome back to book-blogging! Look forward to read more of your reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really busy! It is good to see that you are following your heart!

    All best wishes to you!
    Paula Renaye

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS on getting married!! That is so exciting! Looking forward to seeing more of you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darlyn! Welcome back, and congratulations on getting married! :) I did come back here several times if there were new posts by you and what a surprise this time. I love the new look of your blog. Very cute and attractive and I love the font!

    Looking forward to more posts from you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! XOXO ;p

 

Once A Bookworm Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review